10/09/2008

The Fat Boys Return?

Well I'll be John Brown!!!! To quote the originators of the song, The Fat Boys Are BACK!!!!

Legendary '80s rap group The Fat Boys have returned, after over 15 years apart. Although member Buffy passed away in 1995, other founding members Prince Markie Dee and Kool Rock-Ski announced in a press release, posted at MVRemix, that they have reunion underway.

“I’m weighing in at 185 these days, people are encouraged and motivated to see a slim and trim Fat Boy,” said Kool Rock-Ski.

The group would not confirm an exact date of release or title, they did say that a reality show may be in the works. The last Fat Boys album was 1991's Mack Daddy, after a career that spawned hits such as "Fat Boys," "Can You Feel It," and "Wipeout."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think people want a new album from the Fat Boys. The reality show they are doing may be entertaining though.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about "people" but I definately want to hear a new ft boys album. The new song I heard on their website is fantastic. check it www.OriginalFatBoys.com