10/14/2008

Real Housewives Of ATL Got Haters Everywhere They Go

Why would reality celeb hate on another? Especially when they're both working for the same network! Well, I got a feeling that it's because the ratings for BravoTV's "Real Housewives Atlanta" have been through the roof, and "The Real Housewives of New York" was... at best ok. Bethenny from “The Real Housewives of New York is blogging about the “Housewives of ATL”. And there ain't good comments coming out of her mouth. Chick is really talkin slick about the ladies of ATL. You know that green-eyed monster will get you everytime. But I don't knock her. I mean, if you haven't seen the premiere episode, then you need to. The ladies of ATL are pretty ...hmmm... I don't want to say ghetto... but that Ne-Ne is. The other ladies I like though. Seems as if Beth is stereotyping black women, or the black women on the ATL Housewives show who possibly are perpetuating the goldigging black woman stereotype? I mean, they are all mainly “fabulous and successful” because they married the money…some more than once. Speak on it…

No comments: