10/08/2008

Real Atlanta Housewives Star Lisa Blackwell Has Drama Outside Of The Show

Aside from being an Atlanta housewife, a painter, an aspiring actress, and the owner of a successful real estate firm, Lisa Wu Hartwell has also got some major drama going on in her personal life outside of the show, which I doubt we'll be seeing any of it on the show.

For those of you that won't watch the show or who don't know, Lisa's ex-husband is R&B singer Keith Sweat. Apparently, Lisa has been having some drama with Keith being a butt hole by not signing a waiver to have their two sons, Jordan-13, and Justin-11, on the show along with the one year old son that Lisa has with current husband, NFL hunk Ed Hartwell.

Lisa initially wanted all three of her children on the show, but when she went to Keith to have him sign the papers, he said, "It's nothing personal. I just really don't know how they're going to edit and if they're going to make you look crazy. I just don't want the kids to be, you know, overexposed or anything.' " I can understand where he's coming from with that. There are some things that you just don't want your children exposed to. And we all know how those producers sometimes twist what really happened versus what we actually see. You don't want your kids going to school and their friends mothers have watched the show and talked about it in front of their children and those kids go back to school telling all of their business. I know I wouldn't. But that's just me.

But Hartwell didn't buy what Keith was trying to sell her. "They asked their dad if could they be involved, and he said no," she says. "It could have been a Disney show and I don't think he would have signed it." On the show, they make it look like Lisa only has one child, which is the baby boy, E.J.

When asked why she wanted so bad for the cameras to follow her around 24/7, she simply stated, "It's business, baby. It was great exposure," Sooooo that means... well ya'll already know what I'm getting at. This chick was willing to put her kids out there to be "exposed" to this mess. Obviously, those boys are living with their dad for a reason. Keith knows something that we don't, but sure would like to find out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already addicted to this show!
I didn't watch the Orange County season, but I loved the NYC version. I can tell the Atlanta show will be THE best. Get it, ladies!

Jenn Martinson said...

Oh, that's too bad...she's the one I liked the most...