10/08/2008

Lil Wayne Celebrates Birthday A Milli Style

Lil Wayne did a lil belated birthday celebrating the other night in Miami at club Mansion. Of course the usual smoking and drinking of the "syrup" concoction was going on. But also, there were gifts given. One that I'm sure held more weight... and value for that matter to Wayne...
Wayne's "daddy", Baby, presented his son with a nice ol' Louis V briefcase with literally one million smakeroos inside of it. They didn't hide this from the crowd, as you can tell below by looking at the dudes faces in the background. I'm with Natashaon this one... I'm sure 1/3 of them dudes in that spot was plottin and schemin in their heads how they could get their hands on that loot and break free! I know I would be! HA! Something really cool

1 comment:

ODARA said...

i swear ninjas ain't got nothing else better to do with they damn money!!!

could've gave it to me! LMAO!!!!