10/16/2008

Lisa Bonet Pregnant With Baby Number Three

The Cosby kid, actress Lisa Bonet is pregnant with her third child. The High Fidelity star and actor boyfriend Jason Momoa have announced they are set to become parents for the second time.

They already have a 14-month-old daughter, Lola. Bonet also has a 19-year-old daughter, Zoe, with her former partner, rocker Lenny Kravitz.

She tells People.com, "I'm seven months and I feel great. I've had a tremendous amount of energy, which is lucky, because I have a 14-month-old." And the sexy star, who was recently voted one of the top 25 sexiest movie stars in history, doesn't want to know if she will add a boy to her brood.

She adds, "When my friends ask me, I say, 'I really don't know. I love the mystery and I trust the mystery about it. It adds a whole other component at the end."

No comments: