10/05/2008

Q-Tip Congratulates Ex On New Baby

I am obviously the last person on Earth who didn't know that rapper Q-Tip used to date actress and ex-wife to Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman! How completely dumbfounded I was when I heard this info.

Anyways, Q-Tip says that he is thrilled that his ex Nicole has become a mother to her first biological child. The Austrailian native has two adopted children with ex-husband Tom Cruise.

Q-Tip says he's confident she's a "great" parent. The former couple dated back in 2003 and have remained close friends since the break-up. Q-Tip, real name Jonathan Davis, has yet to meet Kidman and husband Keith Urban's daughter Sunday Rose, but has offered his congratulations to the new mom. He tells Usmagazine.com, "I saw Nicole not too long ago when she was pregnant. And she just had the baby, so congrats to her. She was glowing when I saw her. She was very, very happy. I'm sure she's going to be a great mom."

No comments: