10/23/2008

Gay Reality TV?

You thought you'd seen it all in reality tv didn't you? Well guess again folks. Trash tv has now sunk to a new low! Ok, I won't call it a new low, because we do after all, have a television network specifically geared towards Gay and Lesbian culture (LOGO). Now it seems that there is a reality show coming up that will focus on Gay and Lesbian rap culture. The show is expected to come out in 2009 – no pun intended. LOL. The show will feature a gay/lesbian reality rappers and homosexuals will battle for a record contract. What I found to be interesting is that they will be judged by mainstream rappers. I don’t know what that means exactly, but we’ll see. Exact details of cast, premiere dates, networks, nothin have been released but I'll let you know, when I know!

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

like my granny would say LAWD HAVE MERCY

Anonymous said...

Ha ha yeah hating people is awesome! I hate people too! OMG let's all hate on people!