8/12/2008

Mike Jones Post Punch Out

I gave ya'll the story yesterday of Houston rappers Mike Jones and Trae The Truth getting into an altercation. Well here is video of the after effects.

Here is what both Mike and Trae had to say about the incident:

“I guess he was mad because I called myself the president because I am the president of H-Town,” Jones said in an interview on Houston’s 102 Jamz. “I run this city.”

Trae admitted to attacking Jones in his own post altercation interview. “Yeah he got it,” said Trae. “He got it for running his mouth too much.”

“The point is man, don’t come disrespecting the city,” he continued. “You don’t even ride for the city. When people were shittin’ on Houston like Houston fell off that n*gga ducked up curled and went somewhere.” “You running around here flagging like you is the city and you aint,” he added. “Don’t do that man.”

Jones brushed off the attack as Trae’s attempt to get free publicity for his upcoming album, Tha Truth. “I ain’t finna give nobody no fame, no publicity, no nothing,” Jones said. “It’s gonna get handled in the streets.”

No comments: