8/14/2008

Lisa Raye Get's Gangsta!

It is straight on and poppin for the Premiere of Turks and Caicos. And if it's left up to Lisa Raye, dude will definitely be impeeched (I think he can be.. I think).

It looks like the love affair between LisaRaye and Michael Misick has turned into 2008's Ike and Tina Turner. Apparently when Lisa Raye flew back to the Turks and Caicos Islands to try and salvage her marriage it got real ugly. Here's what Carribean Net News is saying:

Michael Misick, and his estranged wife LisaRaye McCoy-Misick were involved in a violent confrontation at the Premier’s mansion on Wednesday night, according to reliable sources. The fight, which reportedly occurred in the presence of a number of government officials, including the Minister for Health and Education, Lillian Been-Boyce, resulted in both Misicks seeking emergency medical attention for bites. Each has filed a police report against the other. [Source]

This is craziness. Who would have thought that it would be drawn out like this? Rocsi, girl, if you know what's good for you, you'll go in to hiding. Da Brat is going to jail and you done *ucked with her sisters man...? She ain't got -ish to lose... she'll cut ya!

According to V-103’s Ryan Cameron here in Atlanta, LisaRaye, who was banned from the main house, drove her car through a barricade at the house, parked her car and barged into a closed door meeting between the Premiere and his cabinet ministers.

**Update** Here's an official Statement from LisaRaye:

"It is with great sadness that I have to announce that my husband and I have separated.

Last night, Wednesday August 13, 2008, an attempt was made by and on behalf of my husband to first prevent my entry into our home and then, later, to make me leave our home by force.

It was necessary for me to receive medical treatment for injuries suffered and in relation to those injuries I shall continue to assist the police force with its enquiries.

Whilst it is my sincere wish to avoid unnecessary conflict, I shall not be intimidated, nor shall those individuals whose job it is to protect and represent me.

I ask that my privacy be respected in these difficult times and I believe that the people of the TCI will understand and support my wish to receive the necessary independent representation from the legal counsel of my choosing. I hope that, in time, the TCI government will come to share that view.

Although I have always been a supportive wife even in light of the very serious allegations currently pending against the Premier, there are limits even for me.

I continue to have the utmost respect for the people of the TCI who have always shown me kindness and support. I vow to continue my work amongst the people of Turks and Caicos Islands.

Until recently I had hoped that I would be able to continue to assist my husband during what will undoubtedly be difficult times ahead for him. I do not wish to have to add to his difficulties.

First Lady of the Turks & Caicos Islands. LisaRaye McCoy-Misick

No comments: