10/01/2008

Lil Romeo Loves College Life

Rapper-actor Lil Romeo, a freshman basketball player at the University of Southern California, has been on campus for five weeks and has already had three of his expensive bikes stolen.

"Lock your bike!" the 19-year-old says to People magazine. "Now I just have a little $5 bike that hopefully no one will want."

The famous son of rap entrepreneur P. Miller says he's much more protective when it comes to securing his pricey jewelry though.

"I don't bring anything expensive to the dorms," says Romeo, who plans to major in film production. "I just sleep with my earrings on." I guess he forgets that USC is in the middle of South Central. Them dudes don't care if you sleep with them things on... when you wake up missing an ear then you'll know what's up!

Despite the bike thefts, the Trojan point guard says he's appreciates his new independence.

"I love college life," he says. "It's like a vacation."

No comments: