6/25/2009

Michael Jackson Dies At Age 50! It's a SAD SAD DAY YA'LL!!!! I'M SERIOUS!

I don't even know what to say! I'm a Michael Jackson fan like everybody else. It has been reported today, first by TMZ and now CNN & Fox News have reported it, that the King of Pop, Michael Jackson has passed away at the age of 50 reportedly from a heart attack. He collapsed at his residence in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles, California, about noon Pacific time, suffering cardiac arrest, according to brother Randy Jackson. He died at UCLA Medical Center.

It was reported that It didn't hit me until just now. I'm actually crying right now. I didn't expect this to affect me, but how could it not? I grew up on this dude! 'Thriller' was watched in my household on a regular basis. MY GRAND DADDY even loved Michael!

I refuse to put up a pic of his current state. This is how I want to remember him.

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: