6/22/2009

Perez Hilton Is A Bitch In Every Sense of The Word!

I was wondering how long it would take for one of us bloggers to catch a beatdown- seems our dear boy/girl Perez Hilton is the first. The Much Music Awards went down in Toronto over the weekend, but the biggest news was not the awards, but rather an altercation between two celebs... well one celeb and one Perez Hilton.

Black Eyed Peas front man and blogger extraordinaire Perez Hilton had a rumble in the jungle in Toronto. TMZ obtained footage of a heated confrontation outside the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning (June 22), in which the rapper, his manager Polo, and Hilton exchanged words. During the argument, the trio went back and forth, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f***ing artist ... you're a f***ing f*ggot."... yeaaaaah thems fightin words to me.

This is when the scene turned chaotic, and that's when Perez was allegedly punched in the face. According to the Associated Press, Hilton said he got into an argument with band members Fergie and Will.i.am at the Cobra nightclub early Monday morning (June 21), following the Sunday night music awards, and was punched outside by Polo Molina, the band's tour manager. Molina turned himself in and has been charged with assaulting Hilton, and is due in court Aug. 5. Hilton (real name: Mario Lavandeira) documented the incident on Twitter, tweeting at 4 a.m.: "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

The openly gay blogger said Will.i.am was angry because he regularly blogs about him and his group the Black Eyed Peas. He followed by calling him a "faggot."

"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton told the AP. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you' and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'"

Will.i.am denied Hilton's claims in a video post on DipDive.com, saying he confronted the blogger with respect, and was disrespected himself.

"Perez Hilton twists it, saying I assaulted him, when I was the one that came to him with respect. He was the one who called me a 'faggot' outside the club," the rapper explained. "Whatever. I hit you Perez? Come on dude, I didn't hit you. ... Shame on you, shame on your behavior, and that's just messed up."

No comments: