6/28/2009

"Why Did I Get Married Too" Being Filmed... Yeaaaa!

I'm super geeked that Tyler Perry decided to do a sequel to his $55 million movie "Why Did I Get Married". The sequel is titled "Why Did I Get Married Too" and will star all of the cast that was in the original film except Denise Boutte, who played Trina, the hooker who befriended Jill Scott and stole her raggedy ass husband. So with that news I'm wondering what will be Richard T. Jones' role? Will he try to fight the Sheriff for Jill Scott or will this one be about Lamon Rucker and Jill Scott going through ups and downs? I can't wait. I loved the first one, so I'm sure this one will prove to be just as good.

The movie is set for release on April 2, 2010, the start of next year's Easter weekend. In true Tyler Perry form, the first flick, 'Why Did I Get Married?,' was based on Perry's stage play.

No comments: