6/20/2009

La La Vasquez Sells Range Rover Via eBay

Television personality and former MTV veejay, Lala Vazquez, is selling her customized hot pink Range Rover on eBay. The initial bid started out at $25,000 and will end on June 21st, which is tomorrow (Sunday)

So far, there have been 16 bids, and the highest bid is $45,100. Being the wife of Denver Nugget's star Carmelo Anthony, this sell shouldn't be an issue really. The celebrity wife says she's selling the truck because she's ready for a change, and wants someone else to enjoy it as much as she has.

"I'm selling the car because I had the most amazing and memorable times in it, but I want to switch it up," Vazquez said in a video on the auction page. "I want to get something different and I want somebody else to enjoy the car the way I did and get all the attention in the world and be the coolest person in the world because nobody else has a hot pink Range Rover."

The 2006 Range Rover has just 24,700 miles on it. It also features 22" DUB wheels, custom suede upholstery trimed in hot pink the same color as the outside paint job, JL audio speakers, $10,000 STRUT grills, and lots of other goodies.

"Some of the money I get from selling the car, I'm giving to charity," Vazquez said. "A charity that I'm aligned with is U.S. Doctors for Africa. What they do is send U.S. doctors to Africa to help with the causes in Africa and I'm on my way to becoming a global ambassador for them."

According to the auction page, a portion of the sale price will benefit US Doctors for Africa, a humanitarian organization committed to increasing access to medical care for diseases and conditions affecting the people of Africa.

To check it out, or place a bid, goto eBay.com.

No comments: