6/19/2009

Lessons In Getting A Tattoo

Sooooooooo... You go into the tattoo shop expecting to get what you ask for right? Of course you do... because YOU'RE AWAKE and gonna make sure that it's the right thing. I mean damn... it's going to be on your body for the rest of your life. Well tell that to 18 year old Kim Vlaminck of Belguim who woke up to 56 tatted stars on the side of her face. Why is Kim mad though? She wanted a tat... she wanted stars... but... she only wanted three!!! Her first mistake was FALLING ASLEEP in the damn chair! My big question to this girl was... how the hell do you fall asleep when someone is needling in your damn face??? But wait... I got another question... WHY THE HEEEEELL WOULD YOU LET THIS DUDE....
tattoo your face in the first damn place? Too many signs here that this shit was doomed from teh giddy-up! Kim is suing tattoo artist Toumaniantz for £10,000 after she paid £55 for ‘the graffiti that has ruined my life’, but he says that she was happy with the work when she left his shop in Coutrai but changed her mind when her father saw the stars.

‘She’s 18 years old, she’s an adult,’ he said. ‘I don’t regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity.’

She also says that Toumaniantz misunderstood her French and English. She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work… and awoke to ‘this nightmare’.

‘It is terrible for me,’ said Kimberley yesterday. ‘I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.’

Toumaniantz is willing to help pay for the tats to be removed... yeah right!

No comments: