6/15/2009

Remy Ma- From the Penitentiary to the Pen

Remy Ma is keeping herself busy behind the four walls of her penitentiary cell and wants to let everyone know about it. She wrote a letter responding to her fans just to give those four little people an update! LOL!!! *sigh*... I crack myself up sometimes! Check it out:

I get a lot of fan mail and everyone asks me how I’m doing? I say fine, the way I see it I never imagined making it this far with my sanity. Not being able to go somewhere when you want, see your family when you want (on many occasions when you need to), can’t use the phone, take a shower, wear clothes, or even eat when you want - super aggravating. Whenever, which is almost everyday I get visits, a lot of kids ask for autographs. It’s something that I used to do almost everyday but now it actually feels weird, I really feel like an inmate. And as much as I hate to admit it, I really am an inmate. I mean, it kind of grows on you when certain people go out of there way to make you feel like that.

Everyone in prison isn’t innocent but everyone in prison isn’t guilty. So whether you end up here on purpose or by accident, the pain you’re feeling is still the same. And I can quote a lot “gangsters” by saying that “I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy…”

I feel for the girl... kind of! If the reality is kickin ya ass... then maybe you'll think the next time you try to play hard and shoot a "friend".

No comments: