8/01/2008

Nelly Is Hot In Herre!

I was over at mediatakeout.com and found this picture of Nelly... innocently talking to a female. Now, whether that female is a stripper or not, I can't tell. I'm not going to speculate and say that she was. In the club where he was, there are always regular females in there just kickin it just like the men. So, she could just be a party attendee. Well, with all that said... this -ish ain't sittin well with ya boy Nelly.

Last night at Atlanta 300, Jermaine Dupri had his celebrity bowling event and from what I'm hearing, Nelly went off on several bloggers who asked him about the pictures. We all know that Nelly just signed that sweet lil deal with Sean John, and as part of that, he must uphold a respectable image in the public eye. Also, these pictures do nothing to squelch the rumors of Nelly having a stripper from Atlanta pregnant. I remember on the radio station when this rumor first came out, Nelly saying that he had never even been in the strip clubs here in Atlanta *blank stare*... Are you serious? So now all of a sudden you're just posted up huh? Oook Nelly! Hey, I'm not saying he's lying, but I'm just sayin!

No comments: