10/02/2008

Purse Obsession: Balenciaga City

Admit it... you love everything Balenciaga don't you? There is a worldwide craze with the luxurious brand, but I had never really been with that craze. Reason being... it's just too damn expensive. But while it's clothes, and bags are pricey, they are gorgeous all the way around. Of course it's not that I do not like Balenciaga bags, I absolutely love them... and if afforded the opportunity, I'd probably have a closet full of them.

The Balenciaga City bag comes in a wide array of colors. There are just so many to choose from... as you see below. The color variety that Balenciaga churns out is so massive, so unbelievable, that it makes my super huge Crayola box look skimpy. For one of the iconic Balenciaga styles, the soft vintage crafted lambskin looks sultry and stunning in black cherry on the Balenciaga City. The City is one of the most well-known designs from Balenciaga. The City is accompanied with aged brass hardware. The signature Balenciaga signs are evident; hand stitched handles, leather strings on zips, and leather framed hand mirror. Dimensions are 15” x 9.8” x 3.9”. So once you save up enough money go out and buy Balenciaga online for $1,295. I know I know... I guess I should just slap myself huh?

Black Cherry

Basic Black

Charcoal Grey

Ruby Red

Sapphire

White Pearl

Thyme Green

Amethyst Pink

Navy Blue

Electric Yellow

1 comment:

Jenn Martinson said...

Damn, now I'm gonna have to rob a bank to buy this purse. Nevermind, the banks don't have any money either!