6/02/2009

Cassidy Stole Amber???

Now that Kanye and ex-girl Amber Rose are through, rapper Cassidy has come out with a track claiming that he stole this chick from 'Yeezy! How and why would anybody dump Kanye for Cassidy? Isn't dude like 5'5? And insanely immature? Hmph! Maybe that's what Ms. Rose likes! I mean she does like pu$$y, so why not Cassidy? Nevermind nevermind!!! Some of ya'll don't get it.

Anyways, so Cassidy spit the lyrics regarding the rumors over Beyonce's "Ego". Supposedly, Ms. Amber denied ever sleeping with Cassidy, but these lyrics tell another story...

“I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I’m that nigga and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d*ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like ‘you got a big ego, AGH SHIT!’ And that’s why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started fucking with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, ’cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo”.”

No comments: