6/03/2009

De La Soul Is Back!

For those of you who don't know me personally, I will tell you who I am... I AM HIP HOP!!! I love REAL hip hop! Not this rap crap that is played on the radio every 5 minutes. But music that I can get a meaning out of, or that I can really dance to... well that was back when dances had decent names and not this Stanky Leg mess!... Anyways... one of my all time fav hip hop groups are back in the lab prepping their next album.

In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, De La Soul's Posdnuos discussed the trio's next album and led on that we will be hearing music on the album from Chuck D and Flavor Flav on a track called "We Are (For the People)."

Pos also says that things are working our great on this album, which he also says is much better than their 2004 album "The Grind Date." Pos says, "To me, quite honestly, it sounds better than the last album."De La Soul's 10-track Nike Running mix 'Are You In' came out last month. Check it out <---here.

No comments: