8/12/2008

Diddy Set To Release Second Cologne

You have GOT to respect Diddy's hustle! You got to! There is no way you can't! After the success of his first fragrance, Unforgivable, Diddy is preparing the launch of his second line.

According to New York magazine, the I Am King cologne will launch exclusively in Macy’s department stores this December before making its global debut in February. Ladies can expect the I Am Queen perfume sometime in 2009. In its first year the fragrance is projected to gross over $100 million globally.

On the name choice for the new line Diddy said, "If I say, 'I am not going to succeed, I'm a loser,' then that's what I am going to be. If we say we're kings and we say we're queens, that's what we're going to be. It has nothing to do with being arrogant."

No comments: