8/14/2008

DMX Busted Once A-Damn-Gain!

I know, I know... as much as ya'll are tired of hearing about DMX, I'm tired of telling you about him. I think dude is tryin to compete with the Olympics for breaking some sort of record or something, because he's going strong with these damn arrests.

DMX busted again Thursday, this time in Miami on an outstanding warrant for skipping another court date in Arizona related to his pending animal-cruelty and drug-possession case.

Pictures taken by TMZ show that police nabbed him outside a Wal-Mart this afternoon. Although DMX's attorney did appear on his client's behalf Tuesday afternoon to provide documentation that his client couldn't make it because he was hospitalized in Miami (he wouldn't say why, though), the judge opted to issue a bench warrant anyway and raised his bond to $25,000.

This dude is so out of control with these damn arrests that I can't even keep count anymore. I know he's gotta be ahead of the US swimmer Micheal Phelps who has 11 golds... he's gotta be.

No comments: