6/10/2009

Former Playmate Kendra Wilkinson's New Show Does Pretty Damn Good!

Alright alright already!!! Several you have voiced your concerns as to why I haven't posted anything about former Playmate Kendra Wilkinson. I just wasn't that thrilled on doing a post about her... but I guess I have an obligation to the public to give the 411.

I watched the premiere show that came on last night on her new E! reality show "Kendra". The show actually did pretty good. 2.6 million viewers tuned in to see what Kendra's life is all about outside of Playboy. We also have some exciting news...she and fiance' Hank Baskett are expecting their first child.

"Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together," the reality star told E! "We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."

Wilkinson is 23, while her fiance' and Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett is 26. The happy couple is set to get married at the Playboy Mansion on June 27. According to E!, the couple have been talking about babies already, even before tying the knot.

"I plan on having them very soon," Kendra said. "We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."
They wasted no time huh!!! Congrats to them!

No comments: