6/16/2009

Oakland Salon Workers Gets Beat Up In Salon By Two Other Females

This right here makes absolutely no sense! This is what's wrong with black women today. In the video the salon worker, after getting her behind beat the first time, asks her assailant "What did I do?" All the attacker kept repeating was "Bitch you said it!" Tell the girl what she said. Be a woman about it. What's the purpose of coming in and accusing her of something and she's claiming that she doesn't know what she's accused of. This is disgusting. I pray that they find the girls who did this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I am in SHOCK complete shock that no one stepped in to help that woman. No one. Unbelievable and just a shame. It's been a long time since I've been at a complete loss for words...

Anonymous said...

I just had to add to my prev post: I think I'm traumatized by this video. 6 minutes they go at this woman - 6 minutes! That is a long time to endure an attack like that. I need to think about something else b/c this is beyond sad.