6/15/2009

Queen Latifah Next Up For Fragrance

Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity to get in line for their own fragrance, as she is set to release her as of yet titled signature scent.

Set to be released sometime this September, the Queen says she was approached by the same people who worked on Jay's scent and the rest is history.

"The company is the same company that did Paris Hilton's perfume and they just did a deal with Jay-Z," Latifah said told WENN. "They approached me about developing a scent and I thought if I could create something that is unique to me and special enough for women to want to wear it and maybe some guys, then I will be very happy with that. I personally like to wear a nice scent, and, if I like it, I'm buying it for years and years - so that could be really cool."

I reported earlier this week that 50 Cent was the latest, now he and Latifah will join the the many other celebs to introduce their own fragrance such as Jay-Z, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Usher, and possibly Beyonce, with scents on the market.

No comments: