6/29/2008

Did Halle Berry Go And Get Married And Didn't Tell Nobody?

I completely understand that the celebs want to keep some things private in their lives. Namely, their marriages and what not... but why? Especially when you've just had a baby together, you're living together, and you're seen together all the time. I mean dang, the only thing missing is official announcement of the marriage. But when you're out and about sporting a wedding band, you can't get mad if media outlets begin to speculate on your relationship.

I, for one, am not surprised to see that Halle actually sports a wedding band. I just want to know if her and Gabe actually went and did the damn thang and tied the knot. She's such a beautiful lady and I know she's said that after her last few horrible relationships, that her and Gabriel decided not to get married but to just be "committed" to one another. I just want to see Ms. Berry happy! Is that too much to ask? I'm not saying that she's not, i'm just sayin!!

No comments: