6/27/2008

Paris Hilton Gives Back!

Do ya'll understand how hard it is to find a picture of Paris Hilton where she's not looking super trampy? Anyways, the reformed bad-girl/hotel heiress is keeping good on her word to change her life around and be a better person.

Paris opened up her heart and her checkbook and gave an "extremely generous" donation toward the construction of a medical building at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, hospital officials said Thursday, although they did not specify the amount.

"The children I have met through my involvement with Childrens Hospital have truly touched my heart," Hilton said in a statement. "I am proud to make a donation and lend my name to the fundraising effort to help children who are facing terribly serious illnesses." The 460,000-square-foot Childrens Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases is expected to open in 2010.

I guess 23 hours in jail and a boyfriend who actually gives a damn about you makes a difference huh?

No comments: