6/26/2008

You Decide: Hulk Hogan Lotioning Daughters Booty!

Do you think this is appropriate behavior for a father and daughter? Of course, it would be different if Brooke wasn't in her 20's and didn't know how to lotion her own ass, but she ain't. She's a grown ass woman, who should either find a cute dude to do it, or do it her damn self!

Brooke, however, doesn't see it this way. She sees nothing wrong with this at all. This picture sparked a bang of talk in the media back in April. Brooke tells Us Weekly, "I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car. He used to change my diapers." No -ish dummy, but it's still not appropriate. You know you're a celebrity. You know the paps are watching your every move. So why do it. Of course, I guess to you, it's all innocent. But it's strange to see nevertheless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little