6/26/2008

So What's On Barack Obamas IPod?

Not only does Presidential Nominee Barack Obama have his style with the people of the nation; He also has an eclectic style of music that he has stored on his IPod.

What is exactly playing in Baracks ears when he's chillin between appearances; “Everything from Howlin’ Wolf to Yo-Yo Ma to Sheryl Crow,” he tells the new issue of Rolling Stone. “And I have probably 30 Dylan songs on my iPod.” He says that he admires Stevie Wonder the most out of everyone that he listens to. Barack says that he grew up rocking out to the Rolling Stones and the elements, Earth, Wind and Fire.

How does he feel about rap music? "I am troubled sometimes by the misogyny and materialism of a lot of rap lyrics, but I think the genius of the art form has shifted the culture and helped to desegregate music." He added, "It would be nice if I could have my daughters listen to their music without me worrying that they were getting bad images of themselves."

No comments: