6/28/2008

Purse Obsession: Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo

I'm not really big into and I'm not a name brand "whore" who has to have everything that I wear be a certain name brand and matchy all the time. I do, however, obsess over an amazing bag. I'm not one for carrying a small clutch or even an average sized purse. Give me the big tote bag or a big hobo, just like this one. This one right here is the Rebecca Minkoff Nikki hobo and I've had my eye on it for quite some time now. Isn't she perty?

Of course I'm sure that most of you are thinking, "But it's plain looking" or "Why grey?" Niether of those concern me because it's a good material bag. It's got nice leather, and the accents on the bag and the soft material, compliment it. The color of the bag is actually called "cloud grey", but the bag, which is only available for pre-sale, will launch in the Fall 08, and comes in luscious colors like deep reds, dark purples, tantalizing greens. With the "cloud grey", you get undertones of blue and purple, so it would give lift to any of your fall wardrobe and not keep it so drab like most fall wardrobes are.

Though many stores are in the process of discounting Spring collections, and gearing up for fall, Funky La La is taking pre-orders for the "cloud grey" hobo as we speak. The bag is starting at $600, so if you want it, you better go mow some lawns, braid some hair, baby sit somebodies bad ass kids or something to get it.

No comments: