6/30/2008

Busta Rhymes Is A Straight Up Type of Dude!

You can't do nothing but respect a man who tells you to your face that he doesn't like the things that you're doing right? I've always liked Trevor Smith (Busta Rhymes). He's always so jolly...lol!!! Well that's how the Game feels about fellow rapper Busta Rhymes. Game recently did an interview with MTV and talked with them about his relationship with Busta.

The Game describes an encounter that he had with Busta in an airport and says Busta has often told him straight out "Son! I don’t like what you’re doing. I don’t!" and then he just walks off.” They had a five hour flight together and they didn't speak the entire flight. Upon arrival, Busta comes up to Game and says, “Be safe out here. I don’t like what you’re doing!” According to Game, Busta just walked off after that and that was the last time they spoke “He didn’t talk to me for a year,” Game elaborated. “I calmed down. Seen Busta at the BET Awards in Atlanta. He said, ‘Son! I like what you’re doing. “One Blood”! You back.’ I got a hug from Bus. The reunion.”

Since, the two have become associates again and Game even has Bus on his new album L.A.X. Game says it's all about keeping it 100 (true at all times). “It’s about friendship. You can’t change friends, no matter what. Before he does anything [with me in the studio], he asks me, ‘Where’s my mind at? What am I on?’ [He tells me,] ‘Busta Rhymes is not gonna be a part of no negative stuff.’ All right.”

No comments: