6/27/2008

Ciara Is Next For Clothing Line Spot

The ATL cutie of Crunk'n B is positioning herself for a new clothing line. Ciara is currently is talks with discount department store Steve & Barry's to create an affordable clothing line that also incorporates her own personal style.

"I have a couple of cool things that I'm working on," Ciara shared with Billboard.biz. "The coolest thing about Steve & Barry's is they cater to everyday people. I won't say that my line will be like theirs, I want to stay true to who I am, but most importantly it has to be affordable."

Aside from Ciara trying her hand at the clothing business, she's also just signed a modeling contract with the famous Wilhelmina modeling agency. She's already one of the faces in the Rocawear ads, but the agency will be trying to cast her for clothing and fragrance ads as well. I've always thought she should model too. She's got these long legs that seem to reach the sky. She's a cute girl with a great personality, so I'm sure she'll do well all the way around.

No comments: