6/19/2008

Denise Richards: Charlie Called Me the N-word!

So apparently white folks can be called *igger* too nowadays, and airing out old ass voicemails is the snitch-means of choice! Denise Richards, ex-wife to actor Charlie Sheen, has made public a three year old voicemail left by Charlie that was filled with curses and rants about Richards, calling her a "f-cking c-nt" and a "f-ucking n-gger"? I don't understand that last insult though. What would make him call her that. Is he saying it because she's ignorant or is she mixed with black or something? In a statement released Wednesday, Sheen stated, ""I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended; especially to Tony Todd, an African-American, who was my best man at my first two weddings." The couple have been in a heated custody battle since they divorced back in 2006. Since, Denise has her own reality show, supposedly giving more details into her life. The show airs on E!, and Charlie has gotten remarried to Brooke Mueller.

No comments: