6/07/2009

Coko Is Ready For A Real Reunion

I don't know how mnay of you were true blue SWV fans but I have always loved the the three ladies; Coko, Taj, and Leelee. The lead singer of the group,Coko Clemons, is really ready to talk about reunion gigs. For the longest she didn't want to do it. Why, I don't know. I think it's because her music style currently is no longer R&B but gospel. But now she's ready for the ladies to do a few shows here and there. Coko is signed to Light Records right now and will release her sophomore gospel album entitled, 'The Winner In Me,' in July. 'Wait,' the album's first single, is a sweeping anthem about waiting on God's faithfulness. Fellow vocal powerhouse Kelly Price, also former 1990s chart-topper, collaborates with Clemons on the groove infused track 'Oh Mary,' while gospel music hit-maker Israel Houghton does the duet 'Joy of the World.' The 'Right Here' songstress revives her hip hop soul roots on the track 'Made A Way,' featuring Canton Jones. I love me so Coko!

No comments: