6/06/2009

I Want That- Michelle Obama Inaugural Ball Doll

I must have this people!!! Do you hear me America??? I gotta get this, and so should you. The good ol folks over at Danburymint.com are selling the one of a kind Michelle Obama Inaugural doll for $149 (plus shipping and handling). The doll is an exact replica of our nations First Lady and the white one-shoulder chiffon Jason Wu dress she wore to the Inauguration Ball of her husband Pres. Barack Obama. The artist that created the porcelain doll made sure to take great care with every single detail on this figurine- from the intricate ruched bodice and fluffy appliqués to the diamond bangles and cocktail ring she wore that night.

I WANT THAT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO DO I!!! I saw and ad for it this past Sunday. This really is a must have