6/08/2009

NYC Summer Jam Was Definitely Poppin!

Yesterday the NYC held down one of the summers hottest concerts of this year- The Hot 97 Summer Jam took place at the Giants Stadium. It seemed like every celeb you could think of was at that joint and it looks like they all had a blast! Can't wait til the birthday bash here in Atlanta!!!

Christina Milian and her man The Dream were in the spot
Dumb ass Soulja Boy showin out like all these dumb asses do... and they wonder why they get got all the damn time!
I don't even need to say anything!
Oh Juelz. Everybody on stage has a bottle? Are you really makin this kind of money... legally???
Juelz brought along his dirty asspartner in crime Jim Jones
Pleasure P performed
"Birthday Sex" singer Jerimih
Angel Lola Luv
The Queen was there... Mary J. Blige
Young Jeezy and Jay-Z yucked it up on stage
Oh Kimmy... you just won't sit down will you? Well I'mma need you to... and hella soon too!
Jadakiss, Styles P, Swizz Beats, Fabolous, and Angie Martinez kicked it back stage
Drake was on hand to perform as well
Ryan Leslie
Fabolous... Loves me some John Jackson
Why oh why do I love Asher Roth... dude is so damn chill! I love it!!! No big ass chains, no iced out grill, or corny ass shades... straight up Old Navy flip flops and basketball shorts! My kinda dude!
Well well well...Miss Jones showed up too. Hmmm... I wonder why?
Estelle was there. Why is she so insignificant to me
Busta Rhymes was there lookin hot as hell
Method Man and Redman were there
Elephant Man... what purpose are you serving?

No comments: