6/03/2008

Get Off Of Kim Kardashian's Ass People!

So the question has been posed; Is Kim Kardashian's behind real or fake? In the words of Method Man "Is it real girl is it really real girl let me know it's real girl if it's really real." Well, it didn't go exactly like that but ya'll know what I'm tryin to say. Kim whines in her blog that she's tired of all of the rumors and clears those pesky rumors up with a comparison by saying "I have said it a million times before and I'll say it again: 'My booty is as real as the designer items I'm auctioning off on eBay'." So then my question is; Why are you auctioning items off on eBay homegirl? Possibly to pay for another surgery? But for real, I'm tired of the white media thinking that Kim's ass is something phenominal and extraordinary. I can take them 'round the way and show them asses that would rock their damn socks off! First it was J-Lo and now Kim. I guess Beyonce get's only her 5 minutes of "bootylicious" fame huh? I'm just sayin!

No comments: