5/21/2008

Obama Caught In the Crossfire

Just when I thought that I was gaining a small twinge of hope in my country, right here in my very own backyard, another local establishment is taking a racial shot at Barack Obama. When will the bullshit stop? Stop hiding behind your bars, your newspapers, your magazines, or your badges, and come clean with your bigotry. Ignorance truly disgusts me!!!

A local magazine titled "Roswell Beacon" distributed out of Roswell, GA, has the cover painted with our democratic presidential nominee, Barack Obama, in the middle of a rifle crossfire. What's even more crazy is that the magazine is defending this garbage. This -ish right here is getting too damn out of hand. Something has got to give. We either need to completely obliterate the negative, or give in to it. I for one, damn sure ain't about to do the latter!

No comments: