5/19/2008

The New Comeback Kid: British Knights

I'm not sure if any of us saw this coming but British Knights, also known as BK's are making a come back. Ohhhhh, how I used to love me some BK's. They were truly an 80's fashion statement, along with Lottos, Diadoras, Filas, and L.A. Gear Boots (for most of us Cali kids). The shoe that's pictured in this post is called the "Purple Wizard Moccasin", and it's sure to be a smash among the new breed of retro styled kids running around. The shoe is only available on the British Knight website and sells for $149.00. Damn, that is far more than the $40 or so bucks that we used to pay back in the day. But I'm excited to see what else is going to make a comeback... As long as it's not parachute pants... as much as I loved mine, I don't ever want to see them again!

No comments: