5/21/2008

Senator Ted Kennedy Diagnosed With A Milignant Brain Tumor

I am a huge Kennedy family lover! I love the Kennedy's, even though their time of greatness was before my time, they still hold a very special place in my heart. U.S. Senator Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy(far right), pictured above with his two older brothers (l-r) President John F. Kennedy, and Robert F. Kennedy at a happier time in life when nothing seemed to be wrong in the world.
Senator Ted Kennedy (76) was diagnosed today with having a malignant brain tumor. Senator Kennedy suffered a seizure at his Hyannisport, MA compound and was rushed immediately to Massachusetts General Hospital. "Preliminary results from a biopsy of the brain identified the cause of the seizure as a malignant glioma in the left parietal lobe," according to a hospital statement. A tumor in that area of the brain could affect Kennedy's ability to speak and understand speech, as well as the strength on the right side of his body. I pray that Senator Kennedy comes back to us in full health and strength. My prayers go out to the family.

No comments: