5/22/2008

Do You Have Carrie Fever?

... I know I do. This is one movie that I am definitely planning to see. I'm in it just to see the fashion statements that are going to be made by the ladies. I promise, and I know I may sound green to some of you, but I never heard of Manolo Blahnicks until I started watching Sex In The City. These fab four ladies are totally what's up when it comes to being "style mavens." In the picture above (l-r) Charlotte wears a Prada dress and shoes; Carrie is rockin the Ralph Lauren top, pants, tie and vest, along with her open toed Manolo Blahnicks; Miranda has on a really cute Alberta Ferretti dress with Luciano Padovan heels; Samantha is working the hell out of this Valentino skirt, Thierry Mugler jacket and Fendi tote. Ya'll betta work dammit!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jjjjjjjjjjj