5/28/2008

Ne-Yo and Li-Lo?

Not as a couple, which I'm sure some of you were thinking. This duo is more on the lines as artist and hit song writer, the latter being Ne-Yo. Ne-Yo and producer Stargate had the pleasure of working with Lindsay Lohan on writing a song for her next album. Ne-Yo tells Billboard magazine;
"I gotta admit, we were like ... 'Lindsay Lohan? I mean, I've written for Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Celine Dion and ... Lindsay Lohan?"
Ne-Yo says that he was amazingly surprised at Lohan's vocal abilities. He heard her sing on titled Bossy and says that he had to call Lindsay and apologize for not having faith in her. Yeah, she does alright with the singing and what not... but the question is, how long is she going to stay sober and when is she going to go back to being a red head. I'm so not feeling the blonde anymore!

No comments: