5/21/2008

Bey Finally Comes Clean... Well, Not Really!

She's finally done it! She's finally fessed up to the blessed union that she entered into with Sean "Jay-Z" Carter. She did it in her own "My daddy told me what to say" sort of way. According to EntertainmentWise the singer/actress states:
"I won't deny it (the wedding). I just don't talk about it." that she "won't deny it." “We've never talked about us and it's kind of protected our relationship. I think it's kept us out of tabloid drama."A lot of actresses that have had successful relationship don't talk about them, so neither do I."
So all of this secrecy has kept folks from talking about you being pregnant too? I mean, you were seen out at a party and you were sipping on water all night. At the Kanye West after spot, what was Bey doing... sipping on some more water. So all this secrecy helps to curb people from poking into your lives? Really? Seems to me that your theory has a few holes in it sweetie. You may want to consult with Michelle... nobody EVER talks about her life. She may hold those valuable secrets that you need.

No comments: