5/15/2008

I heart An Intellegent Hoodlum

I have a new love! Despite the ugly gold teeth, and him being minus 2 feet tall, Plies is sexier than ever to me. I was listening to him here in Atlanta on the radio and, low and behold, the man talks like he has some sense. You really wouldn't expect someone who raps/speaks in his music the way he does to be so articulate and intellegent. But I've figured it out. It's because he's not one of these young boys around here. This man is almost 32 years old, so he knows what's up. I promise I thought he was 22 at the most. Just listening to him talk had my mouth wide open in astonishment. It's like listening to David Banner or Killer Mike talk... intellegence in a pure and uncut form and it's wonderful! I most definitely have a new found respect for the Intellegent Hoodlums out there! BRAVO GENTLEMEN... BRAVO!!!

No comments: