5/09/2008

Diddy Say's Portrayl Too Creepy!

Sean "Diddy" Combs was on the set of the upcoming biopic about the Notorious B.I.G. and was amazed. Amazed at what he saw in the actor that is portraying him in the film. Derek Luke (Biker Boyz, Antoine Fisher, Friday Night Lights), is set to play Combs in the movie. Diddy gave an interview to MTV about how he felt about seeing someone play him.
"It's rare that you get a movie made about you when you're still relevant, but [they] took on the challenge," Combs said of the cast, adding that he was especially impressed with actor Derek Luke, who is playing Diddy. "People asked me years ago who you'd want to play me, and I said Derek Luke ... so it was just destined. I got to see him do his thing, and it was scary for me. I had to leave, 'cause he was acting just like me."
He also gave praise to the man playing B.I.G. , Jamal "Gravy" Woolard.
"Gravy is killin it"
The movie is set to hit theaters in January 2009

No comments: