7/12/2009

Solange Goes Off On Twitter

I am not a Solange fan and I never will be, but I'll admit that the girl has a point with her recent rantings about people pitting her against her superstar sister Beyonce.

The burgeoning star and the youngest of the Knowles clan Solange takes no nonsense when it comes to defending her superstar sister Beyonce. The 'I Decided' singer lashed out at another twitter user the other night while using the latest online venting engine. In her tweet, whoever it was that got on Solange's bad side suggested that Bey needs to sit down somewhere and let "better" vocalists such as Jennifer Hudson and Jazmine Sullivan have the limelight and get their shine on.

Check out what Solange had to say:

“Sick of people thinking I’m gonna be my sisters enemy. Now that was the “nice” read. Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again. Don’t try to love ME because you want to be the “anti Beyonce”. I am the ‘all for’ Beyonce. Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if you don’t like it!”
Like I said... I don't blame her for sticking up for herself, as we all should, but did she have to throw that Fox News reference in there? It's not like she was in the right on that one. She was totally out of line on Fox... but whateve!

No comments: