7/02/2009

Soulja Boy Has A Twitter Meltdown!

This is crazy! See, this is the reason why these young immature boys don't need big money... they don't know how to handle it.

Soulja Boy took to his twitter page last night to vent a little steam and threaten to quit the music game, take all his money and go live his second dream! *blank stare*... and that would beeeee what? Luckily he says he talked to actor/singer Tyrese and now he's feeling 100% again! Check out the bitch session:

"Like no bullshit... I'm looking on Twitter right.. all people doing is bitchin/hatin ... Thinkin about taking all my money and leaving :) ... Fuck having a Million followers fuck putting out music.. why? for yall to cry and bitch all the time. Put up new vidoes for what? fuck it ... Shit ain't how it use to be. Niggaz always fucking up public shit. Niggaz always hating... this world is looking real ugly right now...Yeah I said. fuck all of yall. I'm taking my money and leaving. Gonna go blow kush and live my 2nd dream. this rap shit lame now ... Like why? Like really. My music dream was THE SHIT 2 years ago before I was signed. It was everything I could ever imagine...Then I get signed. this is where my dream slowly died.. these crackaz wanna critcize a nigga. take REAL SHIT and turn it to trash...Water down my music and my appearance and make me look like something i'm not. THESE CRACKERS DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK I REALLY AM!!! I go to the studio make new music for my fans to enjoy and party to. They take my shit hate on me. Make me look ignorant in the media ... It's all bullshit. Like WHY do I have to put up with this? because it's my dream? that shit died when crank that went #1... I know what you thinking. But SOULJA BOY its the American dream your rich I would kill to be in your shoes. thats what you THINK its all BS! ... They say soulja boy u changed. soulja boy u hollywood I ain't ask for this SHIT!!!!!! I want it to go back to how it was before i was signed ... I might be soundin crazy now.. I don't really know about alot of things these days. But I just want EveryBODY to know this shit ... Just KNOW that i'm only 18 man... And it's only so much I can do. It's only so much I can take. If your really fans and love and support me ... You would hear me out and help ya boy get thru this shit.. I know everybody is gonna have opinions on the things that i'm saying right now.. but there it is. I'm not perfect. feel the shit im sayin"

No comments: