7/09/2009

Idris Elba Is Essence Mags Cover Bachelor!!! YUM!!

Chocolate Boy Wonder and the sexiest British dude I've ever seen in my life, actor Idris Elba covers the August 2009 Bachelor issue of Essence Magazine. All I can say is... I've seen this man in person... and veeeeeery up close... FINE! The only word that can describe him! Wait... Yum diddly yum yum yum!!! Those words too!

In his cover story he talks about what turns him on, the type of women he likes to date and relationships.

On Dating:
“I’d rather date someone who’s regular. But what often happens is that she faces huge criticism like , ‘Why her? She’s Miss. Ordinary’ ”

On the type of women he likes:
“Be an independent woman. I love that……”“But at the same time don’t be ashamed to, you know, throw your toys on the floor and let me pick them up.”

On relationships:
“There is something quite devious about my personality,” he confides with a sly grin. “I’ll do all the right things. I’ll be the upstanding gentleman but behind closed doors, I want to let loose. As long as I know my secrets aren’t going to get out. You know what I mean?”

On his previous relationship and 7 Year Old Daughter:
“It’s complicated when you were once an item and then you’ve got this child who is so untouched by the drama that you both had…..I understand how people get hurt and have arguments. But we work through it.”

No comments: