7/09/2009

Que Mosley Declares His Love With a Kiss

A couple of weeks ago I did a post featuring Bad Boy lovers in training Dawn Richard and Qwanell "Que" Mosley in their Derek Blanks alter ego photoshoot. In the photos, you can clearly see the Que's new tattoo... which resembles another tattoo we've all talked about before on NBA baller Kenyon Martin. Like Martin, Que went and got his girlfriends lips tattoo'd on his neck.

The couple has never hid their love for one another but usually, we've heard Dawn speaking about their incredible bond and how wonderfully in the love they are. Well, now it's Que's turn. The folks over at Global Grind got an exclusive interview with the Day 26 singer, to which he confirmed that the set of lips tattoo’d on his neck are in from his girlfriend Dawn and he also tells why he did it.

I figured I would get DAWN’s lips because she will be mine forever and I’m hers forever, so why not. It’s the best example of how honest I am in my relationship and about our love. Her lips and her name is an example to others that it’s ok to LOVE YOUR GIRL. It’s an example on how to be HONEST. I actually got her name when we started getting serious , so I had that way before the lips on my neck. I’m sure there will be more tattoos to come.If you want to be a better person you have to “ be honest with yourself and it ‘s ok to be in love and be proud to love your girl”. You don’t have to cheat because people tell you it’s not cool to be with one person. If you’re happy, do you. When you love yourself others will see that in you and do the same. They have no choice but to respect it.

No comments: