7/19/2009

Real Chance of Love 2: Back In The Saddle

I was soooo not anticipating this day, but it's finally here. VH1 has brought back the Stallionaire brothers Real and Chance for part 2 of Real Chance of Love 2: Back In The Saddle.

Last season we saw Real choose "Corn Fed", a shy little white girl from Fargo North Dakota who had never dated a black guy ever in her life. Chance, on the other hand, chose no one (surprise surprise). This season, the guys will have another 20 ladies to choose from. I don't care too much about these two dudes, but I must admit that the last season was very entertaining to say the least. I can't wait to see what foolishness will occur this go around.

Below I've posted pics of all the contestants along with their ridiculous ass nicknames on the show. Real Chance of Love 2 premieres Monday, August 3 at 9:00 PM ET/PT.

Aloha
Apple
Baker... still trying to figure out why she has on a bathing suit and everyone else has on regular clothes
Blonde Baller
Classy
Doll
Flirty
Freckles
Hot Wings... ohhhh I can't wait to hear the explanation on this name
Junk
Lady
Mamacita
Pocahontas
PS... yeah because she doesn't look like she belongs... at all!
Ribbon... this one either
Sassy
Show Me
Spanish Fly
Vegas
Wiggly

1 comment:

Passbook passes online said...

Oh man, this is the best post I’ve ever seen one, you too much in the same theme may include views. I am still in your next post from you some interesting ideas waiting. Passbook passes online